My Client a leading FMCG with a Global presence based in Central London are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Global Head Office Team.
Reporting into the Senior Analyst this role as Retail Analyst will be responsible for:
* Managing and proposing inventory buys to ensure adequate, seasonally relevant inventory levels are available to support revenue plan
* Reconciliation of orders, sales forecasts and inventory against factory capacity and propose actions...
handle Recruitment are currently working alongside one of London's fastest growing FMCG to appoint a commercial finance manager during a particularly successful period for the business. Whilst tasked with overseeing day to day finance, you will play a key role in strategic and operational decisions as the business plots it's expansion.
* Site model analysis for new sites, potential opportunities and franchise models etc to determine ROI and viability....
Internationally renowned fashion retailer, with an instantly recognisable brand, is currently seeking a Group Financial Controller to head up their Northern Ireland based finance team. This is a crucial role, with the primary purpose of providing commercial finance support to the business.
The candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified with relevant post qualified experience and exposure to international retail & e-commerce. Regular presentations to the executive board will be...
My client is a well-respected science blogging site which enables those of us less well versed in science to access and understand some of the most interesting developments in that field.
They are looking for a Science Journalist to join their new London office. This person will have an educational background in science, or similar subject, to degree level; and the ability to communicate complex theories and information to a mass audience.
If you are interested in joining a...
A leading fashion, art and music publication is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their growing team to ensure the timely delivery of all digital content for an editorially independent video site. The purpose of the site is to showcase talent from fashion, art, music, culture, food and travel on behalf of some of the world's most desirable luxury brands.
This person will have experience of working in a fast paced and creative environment and be accustomed to corralling...
Office Manager - Publishing
Handle recruitment is working with an online publisher with a truly global readership to find an Office Manager to join their team Central London.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Project manage office infrastructure and logistics where required
* HR duties to include Payroll (working with the Finance Manager), managing global staff, preparing contracts, employees benefits scheme, resolving any HR matters
Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a global media business to find a proactive and conscientious facilities to join their team of 5, based in Central London.
Facilities Assistant- The role
This operational role assists in the delivery of services to all divisions within the business, ensuring the highest standards of service delivery. This role will also act as team support to the wider Facilities Management team.
Key Responsibilities include:
An exciting and interesting opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant at a leading retailers in Central London.
* Translate all German correspondence and invoices.
* Manage the UK and Germany utility accounts - Gas, Electric, Water, Telephone etc.
* Liaise with utility suppliers for invoice copies, credit notes, refunds.
* Maintain the Utility Tracker Spreadsheet.
* Register invoices and credit notes in Dream.
Talented and outgoing Finance Manager is currently required for a hugely successful digital brand with a truly global audience.
The Finance Manager will work closely with Executives and Department Heads to provide high quality financial planning, insight and analysis. The Finance Manager is responsible for the monthly closing and reporting process. Key role of the this person is to ensure data integrity, appropriate internal controls, proper accounting methodology,...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and diverse Accounts Receivable Analyst for a fashion retailer based in West London. The success candidate will be responsible for the debtors ledger for the company including 3rd party, store and concession debt.
The duties of this role include:
* Sole responsibility for the accounting for the collection of all debt from stores & concessions across the group in the UK, US, and Asia including the following;