1st Line Support Engineer
We are working with a global entertainment business, currently looking to add a Support Engineer to their IT team in London. This is a great opportunity to work for a very established and exciting business in the entertainment sector.
- Provide Service Desk support to all EU and APAC regions.
- Provide support to incident management response across infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Function as the primary point of contact and coordinate activities with the engineering teams to
- Active Directory user account administration and machine object management.
- Support Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems.
- Support iOS, Android devices.
- Configure and deploy Cisco handsets and softphones via call manager and provide media
- Deploy software packages via SCCM or JAMF to all devices in conjunction with desktop admin
- Microsoft Exchange, unified communications support and service.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple and Lenovo notebooks and desktops.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook,
Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience in supporting HP colour printers and copiers, including installation, configuration,
diagnosing failures and contacting HP support for repairs.
- Experience with ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
If your skill set matches the requirements, please email your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.