Account Manager - Sports
We are currently looking for a creative Account Manager to join a world leading Sports agency and work with sponsorships specifically in football. This a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that deal with some excellent brands.
In this role you will constantly be coming up with new ideas, creating different pitches and working very closely with the client accounts team to optimise key client milestones.
- Planning and managing the initial client sell in - all the way to final delivery in the media
- Being creative and coming up with new ideas that can be shared and discussed with the team
- Networking with people within the industry and contacts who are journalists
- Overseeing production of press materials for activation
- Pitching with a good level of written communication skills
- Monitoring the media and presenting client coverage and articles of interest
You will have:
- PR experience (in-house or agency)
- Examples of managing PR processes from start to finish
- Very good knowledge of the UK media as well as press contacts in football, sports and lifestyle
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and surface stories
- Work experience with talent and influencers
- Ideally knowledge and or a passion for football
Please get in touch if this seems like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.