Accounts Assistant - Creative Agency - Central London
A leading Creative business based in Central London are looking for an Accounts Assistant to come on board on a permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant will be responsible for supporting the finance team to help support the production of financial reports to both internal and external users.
This role offers hybrid working, a clear progression pathway with study support on offer as well as a vibrant working environment and company perks.
- Providing support during the monthly budgeting process to HQ
- Assist non-finance colleagues to promote efficient day to day working practices, whilst improving accuracy of financial data.
- Assist with charge-ability and utilisation reporting and discussions
- Help prepare and reconcile nominal ledger and balance sheet accounts, including posting of journals, accruals and prepayments
- Provide revenue assurance and assist with sales and purchase ledger
- Weekly credit card payment reporting and assistance in the reconciliation of the credit cards
- Daily processing and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of payment runs
- Processing staff expenses
- Updating new client/suppliers
- Help support and prepare for the year-end audit
- Ad hoc reporting
- Previous experience working as part of a finance function
- Studying towards a professional qualification would be highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to spot underlying trends and the 'bigger picture'
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise own work load
- IT proficient with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.