A growing Talent agency within the Entertainment sector are looking for a Clients Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant would be responsible for providing Accounting assistance to the Talent agents and assistants by helping with the timely processing of payments to entertainment clients.
This is a fast paced role working within a fantastic team environment, currently they operate a hybrid working pattern with an expectation of 2-3 days in the office per week.
We are open to a range of candidates including those with or without Finance experience. The successful candidate will be someone ready for a new challenge, self motivated and driven by results. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who can confidently work both internal and external parties.
- Processing payments through our bespoke payments system
- Raising VAT invoices on behalf of clients.
- Collecting post, taking post to reception, taking cheques to the bank.
- Credit control on behalf of clients.
- Investigating unallocated amounts received and payments on hold.
- Liaising with agents as required e.g. payment queries, client information etc.
- Dealing with client's queries, for example tax, VAT, paperwork, outstanding payments etc. via phone or email, in a timely and professional manner.
- Updating financial records e.g. Excel Cashbook (spreadsheet showing money in and out of the accounts).
- Using online banking to download bank statements, transfer money between accounts and make CHAPS, BACS or International payments.
- Financial analysis as and when required.
- Other administrative duties as and when required.
- Contributing new ideas to increase the department's efficiency.
- Ideally has 2 years experience working within an office environment
- 1 years experience working in Finance is preferred but we are also open to straight graduates /school leavers
- Degree educated is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Interest in film / theatre / TV
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.