Exciting live music agency has fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their London team. They are looking for an organised, highly efficient individual with at least one years experience. This growing company has a fun and fast paced atmosphere, so you need to be a great team player whilst also able to think on your feet.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of client travel accounts
- Invoices for clients and promoters
- Chasing overdue invoices (via email or telephone)
- Assistance to the production team with expenses and budgets
- Some other admin duties maybe assigned from time to time
- Facilitate enquiries from our clients
- Experience working within a finance function
- Extremely pro active and motivated.
- Fantastic team player with the ability to use own initiative
- Brilliant problem solving skills.
- Great time management, able to be reactive to a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Clear and confident communication skill. Able to speak to clients and colleagues in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Fun, upbeat and hardworking personality, who is eager to learn!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.