Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to well known Fashion brand on a permanent basis. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Processing invoices
- Preparing weekly BACS payment runs
- Dealing with supplier and business queries
- Experience with using financial systems
- Raising urgent payments as required
- Assisting with processing credit card and petty cash returns
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by finance management
The ideal candidate should have;
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
- Previous experience working in retail or fashion
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Accounts Payable role. You should have a demonstrable record processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.