Senior Accounts Payable Assistant - Creative Agency - London
This Senior Accounts Payable Assistant will have full accountability for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. They are an integral part of the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through their robust processes and systems whilst producing accurate financial information.
This role would suit a candidate with previous AP experience looking for a role which can offer a new challenge and chance to pick up new responsibilities within Finance. They have a wonderful team environment, collaborative work approach and are looking for someone to join the family!
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger;
- Registering purchase invoices;
- Preparation of Payment run;
- Reconciling shoot expenses;
- Verifying and processing staff expenses;
- Compliance with VAT rules;
- Updating the accounting system with new client/suppliers;
- Matching PO's to purchase invoices;
- Petty cash reconciliation;
- Credit card management & reconciliation;
- Cash postings;
- PO purge;
- Monthly and weekly supplier reconciliations.
- Assist with Year End Accounts
- Previous experience working within Accounts Payable
- Experience managing end to end AP including payment runs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player
- Good organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.