We are looking for an admin support to join a fun customer service admin team here at Handle. We work with fantastic clients within the creative sector. So although we work hard and it's fast paced, it's also great fun and a fantastic team to work with.
Handle Freelance Solutions is a payroll services business. Essentially they run a payroll service on behalf of a number of different clients, who each need to pay varying numbers of freelance workers. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing business which is successful, which has the opportunity to grow beyond this entry-level role to a customer-facing position.
Daily duties include
- Data input - recording all details for new freelance workers into the payroll system and database
- Following process guidelines to ensure all data is meeting compliance requirements
- Daily and weekly reporting to identify workers eligible for Agency Worker Regulation changes.
- Managing queries and the ensuing responses are dealt with within our SLA deadlines.
- Carrying out checking processes to ensure all information is provided to the payroll team in time for processing.
What skills and experience do you need to shine?
- Excellent telephone and email communication
- Strong organisation and time-keeping skills
- Being able to prioritise workload
- Able to build positive relationships
- Experience of data-entry will be essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.