Agent (TV & Film)
Handle have partnered with an innovative and hugely passionate talent agency, who pride themselves on building and nurturing strong relationships with their clients, to source a new Agent to head up the Film & TV Department and Commercial Division.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Agent, or Agent's assistant looking to take a step up in responsibility, to come on board and really develop out this role and make it their own! Working with a fantastic roster of clients and huge opportunity to expand on this further, this opportunity is perfect for a candidate with strong contacts within the area of TV, Film and commercials.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients, casting directors & producers on a daily basis.
- Negotiating client contracts.
- Responsibility for the invoicing of client payments.
- A book of very talented actors already in place.
- Dealing with phone calls & email enquiries.
- Growing & promoting your own list of clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience working within a talent agency (particularly in the area of TV, Film & Commercials).
- An excellent working knowledge of film, television and commercials.
- A knowledge of & relationship with existing Casting Directors.
- Computer literacy, together with a good knowledge of Tagmin & Spotlight.
- Hard-working, positive attitude with likeability and a great sense of humour.
- An ability to multitask and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral and valued member of a hardworking, passionate team! If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.