Assistant to MD/Talent Agent Assistant
Handle recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with one of the UK's leading talent agencies to source an organised, confident Assistant to support the MD/Talent Agent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated, passionate team and work with a world class roster of talent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the MD, managing a roster of high profile and emerging clients with a specific focus on TV and radio broadcasters.
- Efficient diary management for MD and talent - scheduling meetings and phone calls.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's emails.
- Provide administrative support
- Work closely with the other Agents at the company. They will be the key point of contact for the department and excellent communication here is essential.
- Potentially identifying and acquiring suitable talent to the roster.
- Securing broadcast and brand opportunities for managed talent.
- Nurturing client's ideas and bringing them to fruition via a network of established contacts.
- Negotiating contracts and deliverables
- Maintaining accurate document management - contracts, invoicing, and diary
- Proven knowledge and understanding of broadcasting and commercial contracts
- Ability to source, negotiate and implement brand endorsement campaigns
- Work as part of a team to manage the strategic careers of talent
- Identify and create potential new partnerships
- Research and build relationships with new brands and companies
The ideal person will be:
- Highly organised, brilliant at multi-tasking and a good communicator
- Able to effectively manage their time and meet deadlines
- Able to juggle a varied workload in a calm and effective manner
- Adaptable, confident, discreet and self-motivated
- IT literate, particularly confident with Mac computers and Outlook email
- Able to demonstrate a strong knowledgeable of the broadcasting industry
- Discrete and confidential at all times
- Confident working with talent and taking on talent projects with MD's guidance.
- Detail orientated with the ability to think under pressure and remain calm in situations of contention
- Able to work in a collaborative way with other staff
- A team player with drive, enthusiasm, tenacity and 'can do' attitude
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.