Audit Senior, needed for a highly reputable Accounting Practice! The successful candidate will play a key part in their growing audit team, ensuring that the audit planning and fieldwork is performed to a high standard. You will have exciting clients from various industries, and take the lead with on-site audit teams.
Key responsibilities include -
- Work with Managers and Partners, to successfully plan, execute and complete audits
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and third parties
- Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately
- Demonstrate business development skills and identifying additional sales opportunities
Candidate requirements -
- ACA/ACCA/CA - Part or Fully Qualified
- Recent experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice is essential
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Experience in leading external audit assignments from planning to completion
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.