Excellent opportunity to join a global name in Entertainment as a Business Analyst in an immediate start 6 month contract, with great potential for the role to become permanent. Hybrid working, 3 days per week in West London.
As a Business Analyst your role includes:
- Data gathering by running monthly reports
- Collate data on contracted products and revenue streams on a global scale
- Analysing data to provide insight into financial aspects such as profit, expenditure, usage trends, return on investment, and outcome of digital marketing campaigns
- Creating clearly formatted presentations for Senior Stakeholders
- Cleaning up historic, and maintaining accurate data records
- PO and invoice allocation/queries
- Use of MS Office, extensive Excel and SAP
Useful attributes to be successful as a Business Analyst are:
- Comfortable at working with a high volume of data
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Confident user of Excel, and ideally SAP
- Able to interpret data
- Understanding of business from related study or practical experience
- Ambitious and looking to progress in this field
We are holding first stage interviews on behalf of the client now, if you are interested and immediately available please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.