Our client is a digital pioneer across the globe and is currently recruiting an exclusive opportunity for a Business Planning Analyst to join their UK team based in the heart of Central London.
Reporting to the Business Planning Manager the Business Planning Analyst will be part of a small team responsible for planning & forecasting Digital Store revenue. They will design and execute forecasting models that deliver business recommendations, identify risks/opportunities and achieve forecast accuracy.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated by being part of a truly global team, working together at the forefront of digital content distribution. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and flexible team player with a strong analytical mind; an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment. To support with the global business operations, we are looking for someone who can be flexible with their working hours. There may also be some international travel when travel opens back up.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and run global monthly forecasting models for the digital store following key planning assumptions
- Manage the monthly & quarterly revenue forecast submission process to finance including accurate and timely completion of templates and/or planning tools as required
- Provide key metric insights and commentary on Digital Store revenue performance, identifying key drivers of variances
- Continuously review actual performance to forecast, identifying learnings and key insights to support your drive for forecast accuracy
- Own publication of Store revenue forecasts & targets working closely with the Performance Reporting team and ensuring 'one version of the truth'
- Support other forecasting activities as required including for flash, quarterly forecasts & full year budget
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years' experience as a business analyst or a highly commercial financial analyst role
- Forecasting experience essential
- Highly proficient using excel
- Highly proficient using PowerPoint
- Micro-strategy experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.