Incredible opportunity for a Project Administrator to join a global name in Gaming. This role is a 12 month contract and could be the perfect entry into a fantastic career within the Gaming industry!
As a Project Administrator your role includes:
- Administration to support the company's strategies and goals and upcoming projects
- Meeting coordination, note taking, updating internal databases, liaising with other internal departments
- Hybrid working/Central London office
Experience that will be useful in your role as a Project Administrator:
- Working in an administrative role, possibly tracking development of on going jobs or projects
- Communication with internal and external Stakeholders on a global scale
- Proficient in MS Office packages
We are holding first stage interviews on behalf of the client now, if you are interested and immediately available please apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.