We are proud to be recruiting for this Global Influencer Marketing agency that are looking for a talented and passionate Client Success Executive, to join their growing and successful UK team. Based in Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity and the ideal candidate will be excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and service they deliver to their impressive client groups.
You will need previous experience within a similar role for at least a year, eager to understand and be able to steer and provide high-impact influencer growth programmes together with the talented Client Success team.
Primary Responsibilities: -
Responsible for delivering successful campaigns from start to finish.
- Comprehensive influencer shortlists
- Detailed campaign briefs
- Warm-hearted influencer communication
- Creative campaign content
- Accurate content statistics
- Cold-headed campaign reporting and analysis
Role Responsibilities: -
- Working on global campaigns across the world.
- Working alongside your fellow Client Success team through clear communication and constant feedback loops. Also with team Strategy to deliver successful influencer campaigns.
- The main 'day-to-day' client contact, ensuring that clients are informed at all stages of the campaign with punctual and informative communication both written and verbal.
- Supporting your manager and being a key part of the team that is accountable for the success of client campaigns!
- Responsible for troubleshooting, identifying issues and errors and being responsible for developing solutions with your team.
- Take lead and ownership on presenting back ideas, progress and results to clients, with of course support from your manager.
- Driving continuous improvement in our work and processes, through constant feedback, looking to improve not just your team, but the CS department as a whole.
- An example of excellence within the client service team and wider business.
- A trusted advisor to clients and influencers. You will be their idea factory and problem solver.
Profile Requirements: -
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within Influencer Marketing.
- Previous experience as a CSE or CSA.
- A willingness to learn and constantly develop.
- You are a creative and forward thinker.
- Fluent in French, German, Spanish or Italian (Not a necessity).
- Passionate about all things Influencer Marketing.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.