Commercial Finance Manager needed!
My client, a well-established retail fashion brand, are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to work closely with their Head of Commercial Finance. The successful candidate will act as a key Business Partner to a range of departments across the wider business, and advise them on strategic projects and goals.
This is a fantastic commercial role, for an eager and enthusiastic Commercial Finance professional, to join a hugely successful business.
Key responsibilities include -
- Business Partner with all areas of the business to ensure the achievement of targets and strategic goals
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of margins and key drivers in delivering growth
- Tracking projects vs budget to drive cost efficiencies
- Assist with commercial pricing decisions for new seasons and geographies
- Take control of each divisions planning cycle and have a clear understanding of risks
- Preparation of key commentary for shareholder reporting
- Play an active ownership role in the recurring governance of the business - e.g. close involvement in weekly and monthly Ops cost meetings Candidate requirements
- Manage and mentor one Finance Analyst, ensuring growth and development
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar FP&A/commercial role
- Have proven business partnering experience, dealing with non-finance stakeholders
- Possess excellent budgeting/forecasting knowledge
- Retail/Fashion experience would be highly advantageous
- Be able to work autonomously, and to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
Due to the urgency of this role, my client can only consider candidates who are available on short notice (2 weeks' notice period, maximum)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.