An exclusive opportunity has become available for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a world leading Music & Entertainment business. The successful candidate must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong business partnering experience.
Reporting into the CFO, the Commercial Finance Manager will lead the commercial planning activities with ongoing business planning, deal sign off and pricing strategy.
The main responsibilities will also include:
- Partnering with the Sales team and Finance Operations to deliver customer revenue and profitability reporting
- Coach and motivate to drive high performance across the finance team and fully embed a finance business partnering model
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand and manage each project's impact on the business plan and finance processes.
- Lead the preparing and presentation of the monthly management reports, providing insights of opportunities and risks against the business plan
- Develop monthly rolling forecasts and updates of the company's long-range plan
- Assist with setting and tracking of sales targets to maximise on all potential and turnover for the studio
- Drive continuous process improvements to promote best in class reporting, meaningful analysis and actionable business insights.
- A passion for music and filmed entertainment
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft office) and ability to learn new packages quickly
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.