Are you experienced with transforming data in to insight? Do you have a skill set in sales, marketing, and revenue or business operations with demonstrable success?
Do you have background in effective project managing of implementing processes, systems and tools for commercial teams?
We are currently recruiting for a commercial/revenue operations manager (maternity cover) for 6 months, but open to extend to 12 months and are offering hybrid working.
Start Date - ASAP - March 2022
The company is a platform that build software and hardware solutions for creatives and technologists to imagine and deliver spectacular live visual experiences. They include events, music, sports and comedy.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Execute operational plans and processes to support the strategy and achieve revenue growth
- Deliver robust revenue reporting and forecasting to the management team on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Finance teams on the execution of post-sales activities, including contract & asset management, billing & invoice management
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to identify best practices and opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- Experience in either Salesforce, Pardot, Salesloft, Zapier, Shophify
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.