Handle Recruitment is seeking a motivated and personable Community Manager to build engagement and help create a CEO community within the Marketing and Advertising industries that connects, shares and learns with and from each other.
The role will also support two subscription services in their customer communications with the ambition of increasing relevance and engagement. This is an exciting and varied role with the opportunity to help create a powerful community of agency leaders that can effect real change within their businesses and broader industry.
As the Community Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute communication to network members and subscribers including email and whatsapp broadcast.
- Manage and set the strategy for the CEO community platform with a focus on growth in numbers and engagement.
- Oversee the CEO Club peer group programme, co-ordinating quarterly chair sessions and onboarding new members.
- Run all event comms, speaker prep and operations on the day.
- Manage the twitter account, posting content regularly and building awareness of Network value.
- Support marketing in the curation of the monthly Newsletters.
- Ensure Network members have access to opportunities across the portfolio.
- Facilitate member introductions and opportunities.
- Implement a referral scheme as part of the peer programme.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a marketing or social role or a manager of a community, helping to build a brand presence online and/or an online community.
- Confidence co-ordinating and speaking to senior execs
- A passion for customer engagement and community management
- Good knowledge of the media, marketing or advertising industries
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.