Here at handle, we have the privilege of working with one of the world's leading companies. Truly innovative and creative company which is continuously growing and bringing forward new commercial movements into the music industry.
They're searching for a content commissioner to be a part of their in-hours creation division. You will be working alongside the creative director to deliver new forward-thinking content for a diverse range of artist and commercially focused channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the marketing department to gain an understanding of what's require and when
- Communicating with the Marketing team, Artists and Management to develop content plans
- Working alongside the digital and marketing teams to overview and create Artist content
- Operating closely with business affairs, finance and insurance teams to ensure projects are paper- worked correctly - Working closely with the finance, business and insurance teams to make sure all paperwork are worked appropriately
- Handling Artist/label pitch documents
The ideal candidate will have:
- You are a team player with a strong, diverse and brings a lot of connections to social channels, brands and agencies
- You are enthusiastic about all things music, design and creative
- Commissioning glam teams and negotiating fees with agents (where appropriate) - Experience in commission glam teams and converting and exchanging fees with agents
- You have a proven track record with commissioning long-form as well as diverse short content
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Understanding of using video editing software (After Effects/Premiere)
- 3D experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.