We're looking for a strong senior content manager to join our client based in London, responsible for the growth and delivery of of a live Retail event but may from time to time be involved in the other events that we produce, both physically and virtually. .
This person will have a particular focus and passion for Technology, Innovation and Digital Solutions and will be responsible for designing and implementing the programming strategy for each event. They will also be responsible for Speaker Acquisition in these areas and will also work closely with our Sponsorship team to help deliver on the commercial objectives for our Brand partners in developing bespoke sessions for them to sponsor at our events. In addition, contribution to marketing campaigns, copy writing and any other initiatives to help drive Delegate sales.
We are looking for an assertive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative individual who can work with a variety of stakeholders and deliver thought provoking events, providing the chance for our highly engaged community to connect. Strong project management skills and a high degree of personal accountability will be key attributes of the successful candidate.
- Ensuring being up to date with the latest Technology, Innovation and Digital trends that directly affect the Retail Industry. Understanding trends from other Industries that may have application, directly or indirectly to the Retail Industry.
- Speaker acquisition and contact building
- Delivering content that aligns with and over delivers on clients' objectives
- Product development and evolution in the events space
- Working closely with the marketing, sales and logistics team to make sure the events are a success
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Passion for delivering thought-provoking content and speakers
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Comfortable with contact building at a C-suite level
- Creative mindset
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative approach
- Knowledge of the retail sector is a benefit, but not essential
- Event hosting experience would be a bonus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.