Contracts Admin Assistant
2 months FTC
We are excited to be working with this Global Entertainment Company who are looking for a strong administrator to join the Legal team as a Contract Admin Assistant. We're keen to speak with immediately available Administrators/Assistants who are looking to step into a new opportunity within the creative world.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with filing, listing and archiving a high volume of contracts
- Maintain integrity of databases and updating internal territory Deal Trackers
- Maintaining databases and updating internal trackers
- Work effectively with departmental colleagues on a cross-functional and cross-territory basis
- Develop knowledge of the product, distribution media and the territory environment
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of contract administration process
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and methodical with superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
Apply online today to be considered for this incredible opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.