Handle Recruitment is seeking a Contract Operations Specialist to join a global tech brand, specialising in their payments stream of the business across the MENA region. Working with internal and external partners you will manage the end to end process of contract finalisation and execution in a fast paced environment.
As the Contract Operations Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing NDAs between the business and third parties
- Working with legal and preparing contracts for bank partners
- Ongoing management of questions and clarification to and from issuers
- Working with business partners to create and document new solutions
- Working with business partners to monitor and support program improvements
- Providing regular pipeline updates to the wider teams
- Supporting business partners with product/customer/market intelligence
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background in payments, financial services or a related industry
- Experience of managing contract negotiation and management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing projects and process management
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.