Our client, a global leader within Sport, Media & Entertainment, are keen to appoint a Rights/ Contracts Manager ASAP, to commit for a duration of 4 months (with strong possibility of extension).
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills/ experience:
- Interpret legal contracts including production, format, commissioning, distribution, acquisition and sales representation
- Based on contract paperwork identify rights exploitation opportunities, and flag any clearance issues or other contractual obligations
- Generate complex availability and sales reports from our rights management database (Rightsline)
- Investigate, research and collate information from various sources regarding programming
- Assist with ad hoc data checking projects to ensure the rights management database reflects complete and accurate information.
- Complex data entry into our rights management database (Rightsline), including updating programme asset information, entering acquisition and sales contract information
- Liaise with third parties and internal departments within the wider media group
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Proactive and can self-manage and self-motivate on continuous, large projects
- Proven ability to interpret complex legal documents
- Experience in Rights Management or Business Affairs environment (or similar)
- Knowledge of Rightsline would be an advantage
- Very strong computer literacy, particularly excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role is due to start immediately, therefore we cannot consider candidates on more than two week's notice.
Based in West London 4 days per week, working from home each Wednesday.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.