Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment to recruit a Credit Controller into their dynamic finance team. This is a Temp - Perm opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skill set further.
Your main duties will be:
- Responsible for cash collection and allocation
- Posting on daily cash receipts
- Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms
- Timely analysis and reconciliations of queried/disputed transactions
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Payment Allocations
The ideal candidate should:
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Immediately available
- Strong excel knowledge is essential
- solid Credit Control experience
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have solid experience in a fast paced Credit Controller role. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.