We are currently looking for an outstanding Customer Service Assistant to join a Global FMCG brand in London. This is an exciting company with an amazing product which is used worldwide! It is a chance to be a part of a dynamic and fast paced team who value hard work and fun! We are looking for someone who has experience within Customer service, if you have used SAP before that is a bonus but training will be given.
- Capture order data from customers, processing through SAP from order creation to dispatch along with managing resolution of post invoice discrepancies
- Ensure all Orders are dispatched
- Set up Customer Data
- Identify and implement process efficiency's
- Manage the day to day running of the customer services desk, dealing with all logistical queries in a timely and professional manner
- Manage communication with internal/external stakeholders, ensuring prompt and effective query resolution
- Manage out of Stocks and aged stock in line with company KPI's
- General administration and support to cover for other team member roles when necessary.
- To support in the streamlining and creation of effective department and business processes
- Challenging existing ways of working, employing a continuous improvement mindset
- To complete system health checks on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV today. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.