Digital Marketing Manager
Handle are delighted to be working with one of the most successful independent agencies in creative and brand experience, known for working with some of the world's most well renowned brands.
Integral to the successful functioning of the Marketing Department, this role is active and visible across all areas of the business. Working closely with the Global PR and Marketing Manager, this role is key in communicating the agencies proposition and their USP within the market, across all digital touch points. Ideally you will come with strong experience in digital marketing and an understanding of the agency landscape.
- Creation and delivery of digital marketing campaigns aligned to the marketing strategy that maximise the businesses presence
- Set the global digital strategy working closely with the PR and Marketing Manager across all digital touchpoints
- Work with internal teams to advise on best timings and write associated copy to implement the content marketing pipeline across all digital channels, to drive traffic and awareness of the brand, offer, projects and thought leadership
- Ensure that the website is fresh, up to date and using the CMS to publish content
- Implement SEO optimisations day to day, close work with the PPC agency to recommend on campaign strategy
- Manage, create and execute an effective email marketing campaign strategy that drives traffic and conversions, including regular monthly newsletter emails and targeted emails
- Management of the website
You Will Have:
- Strong experience in digital B2B marketing, ideally around 2-3 years
- A strategic mind set with a well-honed eye for detail
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling, timely and topical content that will appeal to broad external audiences
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently in a high-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Proven track record of creating content to help feed prospective clients and business
- Strong knowledge of SEO and email marketing, along with PPC
- A committed and hardworking approach, an eagerness to get involved in projects along with a strategic mind set and entrepreneurial spirit
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.