A Global footwear brand with an expanding in-house Digital department, are looking for a Digital Trading Assistant to join their dynamic team.
This role is to support the Digital trading manager in the trading and site optimisation and provide reporting insights to help drive sales and conversion.
As Digital Trading Assistant, you'll have a passion for all things digital. You will have a foundation of digital knowledge within a retail environment and you'll be looking to really build your digital career.
- Supporting the digital team with day to day website trading and merchandising actions across all territories.
- Work closely with Demand planners to understand intake weeks and key products to drive online trade.
- Work with CRM to brief weekly e-mails and other digital marketing content.
- Using data to discover actionable insights that will improve category performance (views, CVR, bounce rates, marketing channels, stock availability).
- Developing a full understanding of the online category statistics, the product range, range planning specific online pages and commercial factors to relate to product categories.
- Visually merchandise the site on a weekly basis for all territories
- Use website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement.
Ideal person for the role:
- You'll have a little experience in the digital world already and ideally come from Fashion/retail background.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Hybris would be ideal.
- You will be the eyes and the ears of digital, so keeping up to date with the latest developments int he digital arena is key.
This role will involve 2-3 days in a new refurbished office and working from home to encourage a flexible working pattern.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.