Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join an Established Music and Entertainment Company based in West London. Working across various locations and venues across London, this role will supervise the finance team of 4 people and work closely with the Finance Director. The role will include but not be limited to the below:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs including commentaries
- Tour Accounting
- Checking and input of budgets into the accounts system
- Monthly tour reconciliations and variance analysis
- Maintaining lists of accruals and prepayments
- Ensuring that fixed asset register is updated and depreciation charges correctly
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Year end audit file preparation
You will Assist Senior Management with any ad-hoc projects that may arise. Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for music, you will have experience of supervising staff and have experience of working in the Music/Media and Entertainment Industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.