Finance Manger - TV
Multi-Award winning TV production company are looking for a qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Finance Manager to join their Central London team.
About the role:
- Support with the smooth running of the finance department
- Monitor and maintain accurate data within Sage 50 Accounting System
- Maintain Bank Accounts
- Oversee Soldo Purchase Cards
- Manage reporting to Inland Revenue, Group Vat Return and Companies House.
- Create and dispatch Sales invoices in a timely manner, with relation to the Production cash flow
- Track and maintain IP Sales and backend payments to multiple distributors and licensees
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Management reports with special emphasis on: Production Income and Production staff recoveries, Management of Company overheads, Development income and expenditure , IP Sales income and expenditure
- Company Cashflow
- Assist in preparation of, and report month end performance summaries to
- Assist in Preparation of yearend financial accounts and work with Company Auditors
- Dealing with ad hoc information requests, both from local management and from Group level
What we're looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA equivalent) 1-3 years post qualified experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Track record of meeting challenging deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Relevant experience in Media/Entertainment helpful but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.