One of the longest standing luxury brands in London are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join them for a period of 5 months to cover the paternity leave of one of their permanent staff.
The role will have a focus on treasury, financial reporting and supporting the AP team.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for cash flow reporting liaising with the New York Finance team and Client Accounting team as necessary and reflect accurately on all auction settlements as well as all contractual information
- Prepare weekly short term cash flow projections based on current and future projected obligations
- Communicate and manage cashflow for PAL UK with the department
- Approving Payment Run's
- Manage and administer the internal corporate card program ensuring that anomalies are raised accordingly
- Produce post sale flash reporting throughout the auction seasons
Our client are looking for a switched on newly qualified Financial Accountant or finalist who can commit for the full 5 months. This is an excellent opportunity to add a very prestigious business to your CV!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.