Are you a qualified Financial Analyst with strong report building skills who would like to land a role in entertainment? If so read on!
We are currently supporting an entertainment giant with their search for a Financial Analyst to join their team for a 12 month contract.
The role is to support the team as they go through growth as well as a number of systems and process transitions. With that being the case excellent data analysis/manipulation and reporting skills are needed as the processes are fairly manual right now.
Working in a team of 8 and reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager your duties will include:
* Preparing and consolidating revenues and expenses for budget and forecast planning cycles for EMEA for specified territories and categories. This will include a lot of business partnering and require someone with strong data manipulation skills
* Review EMEA royalty reports received versus latest forecast for key licensees. Closely monitoring summaries of category industry dynamics, competitive landscape and evaluate potential impact to current licensed partners
* Financial Close (month, quarter, year-end)
* Business Partnering with category teams to execute strategic plans
* Partner with the commercial teams on financial queries, new initiatives and projects
* Participate in preparation of financial models in support of business plan creation
* Assist in preparation of business reviews
* Review and analyse external market data including NPD
It is essential all applicants are fully qualified accountants who have previous FP&A experience gained in a fast paced international business. Prior SAP experience is also highly desirable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.