Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Graduate Finance Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Graduate Finance Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the process for purchase orders, setting up new vendors, answering queries, raising journals, managing payment runs
- Assisting with Month end responsibilities
- Assisting in completion of monthly Management Accounts
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Account reconciliation and analysis of aged debtors
- Resolving client queries
- Other Ad Hoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- Degree level or equivalent
- A placement year at university or 1 years experience
- Creative industry experience
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.