Head of Demand - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly analytical and creative Head of Demand to join an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting into the Director of eCommerce, you will be responsible for leading all marketing and customer growth strategy across eCommerce channels, with this role leading across all demand topics including marketing, promotions, pricing, product management and analytics.
Key features will include:
- Overseeing and develop the implementation of new opportunities and programs that deliver strong long-term results for retention and fan engagement
- Leading eCommerce marketing strategy, including content marketing and SEO
- Working on demand planning for campaigns and promotions through eCommerce pricing and deals strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous eCommerce experience, with a focus on D2C sales, pricing and promotion
- Experience of managing advertising budgets, whilst building marketing strategy for the business
- Proven experience of managing marketing campaign performance across paid digital marketing such as social, programmatic, search and reporting
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Head of Demand opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.