A global leading Media & Entertainment Agency who is at the forefront of Broadcasting technology, is currently looking for a Head of Finance to join their TV & Production arm of the business.
Reporting directly into the VP Finance Director and managing 2 direct reports including an Assistant Management Accountant and Finance Assistant, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting senior leaders in large, sophisticated areas of the business to deliver priorities including the financial plan.
- Being the financial authority for two profit centres, interpreting the financial data and crafting the insight that is necessary to shape the business strategy for the area.
- Acting as a business partner, providing strong financial support, analysis and challenge for all decision making.
- Ownership and responsibility for the financial month end and year end close process for two profit centres
- Ownership and responsibility for the payroll month end allocations and planning process including 3-year long term planning, budgeting and periodic forecasting for two profit centres.
- Ownership and responsibility for the financial planning process including 3-year long term planning, budgeting and periodic forecasting.
- Being the financial authority for Financial System Support with workflows, software developments, queries and ensure consistent financial data output that is necessary to shape the business strategy for the area.
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring appropriate financial governance and control is in place and is being adhered to.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/CA with >5years Post qualified experience
- Knowledge of the SAP accounting system.
- Knowledge of Macros/VB/MS Power BI.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.