Head of Marketing (Part-Time)
Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a Film Studio which is going through a period of growth and expansion, to source a dynamic Head of Marketing.
This person will play a vital role in helping to craft an excellent, approachable, and creative company brand that conveys the studio's values.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing cross-media campaigns and building a successful brand as well as building partnerships across the industry and developing a strong connection to clients.
You'll be excited about learning constantly, digging deep into the potential of Virtual Production and the newest social media platforms and trends, while moving within a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, curating, and executing marketing campaigns across the company and supervising all marketing activity.
- Leading on strategic development of communications and overseeing delivery including PR, Digital Strategy, stakeholder engagement, marketing communications, and internal communications.
- Leading the management and monitoring of stakeholder engagements, ensuring all key partner relationships are managed with continuity and in alignment with an overarching company strategy.
- Nurturing relationships with relevant contacts across media: journalists and PR contacts, marketing heads of various partners, desirable partners, freelance creatives etc.
- Managing the marketing budget, tracking and signing-off on spending and reviewing suppliers to ensure quality and value for money.
- Developing and building out the company's values and brand identity.
- Project managing and supervising strategic communication projects: e.g., website updates, visual identity branding, social media campaigns etc.
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads and support client services.
- Coordinating marketing and sales efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Supporting press releases and working alongside PR professionals to grow relationships with press.
- Managing the Marketing Assistant along with all freelancer relationships relative to the Marketing department, including training and development.
- Editing, overseeing, and approving articles, weekly blogs, bi-monthly newsletters, and social media content.
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals and marketing analytics.
- Monitoring competition and wider industry trends (acquisitions, pricing changes, film and tv industry developments, other studios' growth).
- Supporting Sales and Marketing events and initiatives across the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing teams and individuals, ideally as a senior manager.
- Strong consumer and product awareness in the film and creative industries.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, confidence in copywriting and editing.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Strong IT skills and confidence working across software's and programmes.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques, strategies, platforms, and trends.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.