We're keen to speak with immediately available HR professionals at Assistant/ Administrator/ Coordinator level, who are looking for their new opportunity within the creative world!
Handle are proud to partner with a leading media & entertainment organisation who are keen to appoint an experienced HR Assistant to support during a very busy period of expansion.
The role is due to start ASAP, for the duration of 3-6 months on a temporary contract. There is strong possibility of extension past this date.
Suitable candidates will possess solid experience with HR procedures, with the proven ability to juggle multiple administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Location: hybrid work pattern- flexibility to work remote, but with the expectation to be based in the office a minimum of 1 day per week. Based in beautiful offices in the heart of central London.
- Creating and maintaining the internal HR database records.
- Prepare documents for employee contracts, onboarding and offboarding packs.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR queries via telephone and email.
- Providing an efficient and effective administration service.
- Helping with various arrangements internally including travel coordination and processing expenses.
Skills and attributes required:
- Must possess solid administrative support experience, ideally gained within HR
- Good software knowledge, ideally including HR software
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast pace environment, providing support to busy teams
- Skilled in managing confidential information- must be able to demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven experience in data management and data processing
- Skilled in working in accordance to demanding times lines
- Unflappable, calm, resilient, super organised and methodical
- Confident, enthusiastic, approachable demeanour- ability to build successful working relationships with peers and external parties alike
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.