We're keen to speak with immediately available HR professionals at Assistant/ Administrator/ Coordinator level, who are looking for their new opportunity within the beauty world!
Handle are proud to partner with a leading beauty organisation who are keen to appoint an experienced HR Assistant to support during a very busy period of expansion.
The role is due to start ASAP, for the duration of 1-3 months on a temporary contract with possibility to extend. There is strong possibility of extension past this date.
Suitable candidates will possess solid experience with HR procedures, with the proven ability to juggle multiple administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Location: hybrid work pattern- flexibility to work remote, but with the expectation to be based in the office a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Based in beautiful offices in the heart of central London.
- Creating and maintaining the internal HR database records.
- Prepare documents for employee contracts, onboarding and offboarding packs.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR queries via telephone and email.
- Providing an efficient and effective administration service.
- Helping with various arrangements internally including travel coordination and processing expenses.
Skills and attributes required:
- Must possess solid administrative support experience, ideally gained within HR
- Good software knowledge, ideally including HR software
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast pace environment, providing support to busy teams
- Skilled in managing confidential information- must be able to demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven experience in data management and data processing
- Skilled in working in accordance to demanding times lines
- Unflappable, calm, resilient, super organised and methodical
- Confident, enthusiastic, approachable demeanour- ability to build successful working relationships with peers and external parties alike
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.