Handle are proud to be partnering with one of the world's leading Media & Entertainment companies who are looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a 6 month basis.
Reporting in to the HR Director you will work closely with all managers providing support on all aspects of HR including recruitment, benefits, employee relations and talent management. This role will give you the opportunity to operate at all levels of a global business.
- Operate at all levels of the business, providing support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Design and implement initiatives with a focus on DEI, employee wellbeing and career/talent development
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with International HR teams
- Manage and resolve employee queries
- Advise, coach and support managers on performance management practices
- Collaborate to support culture change
- Manage all recruitment activity
- Support the manager in sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates
- Support key HR
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR generalist with strong ER, employment law and performance management experience. You will have excellent communication skills and have strong stakeholder management experience.
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available to start a new role, please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.