Customer Insight Analyst - Retail - SQL / Tableau
We currently have a Customer Insights Analyst role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects and they continue to expand.
* Sql and Tableau experience preferred.
- Numerate and analytical thinking with experience in retail or consumer-facing FMCG preferred
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- Curiosity about customer motivations and human behaviour
- Strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with SQL
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data to provide critical management information.
- Drawing out the commercial implications of pieces of analysis and provide concise summaries to senior management.
- Strong SQL to extract data from Oracle / BigQuery databases.
- Working directly with external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with both external and internal trading teams
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Customer Insight Analyst / Customer insights Analyst / Supplier insights analyst - Retail - SQL
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.