Handle Recruitment are currently in partnership with a global media giant, who are looking for an Interim Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting and reporting of US GAAP compliance, Local GAAP compliance and statutory reporting requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to work in a very high performing team, within a market leading business.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Produce quarter and year‐end close reporting including local Statutory & Tax requirements
- Act as a Business Partner to Regional & Local Finance, Controllership & Compliance teams, to ensure timely & accurate reporting, while in compliance with US & local GAAP
- Support the EMEA Corporate Tax department by preparing supporting schedules for tax calculations
- Manage, coordinate and execute annual audit for certain UK legal entities
- Management and coaching to support the development of the team
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA
- Good knowledge of Tax transfer pricing
- Have worked in a similar compliance and accounting role within a blue-chip business
- Strong experience of data analysis and reporting
- Strong excel skills important
- SAP experience preferred
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.