Interim Finance Director needed for an instantly recognisable global TV Production company! This is a 12-month maternity cover position, working closely with the Production and Business Affairs teams. My client is looking for an experienced FD, who knows the TV Production industry inside and out, and is a very strong Business Partner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior finance professional, to work for a highly reputable brand and gain some excellent experience!
Key responsibilities include -
- Manage and oversee the full financial reporting, and planning in accordance with IFRS
- Be the key Business Partner to various MDs of external production companies
- Take responsibility of managing the UK International TV Production Finance teams
- Coordinate and manage the annual budgeting cycles and present results to UK Board members
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial planning process, both the income statement and cash flow
- Work closely with Business Affairs to develop detailed financial models
- Implement and oversee reliable cost accounting systems
Candidate requirements -
- Be a proven leader who can develop and motivate a highly competent team
- Possess 10+ years financial experience required
- TV production industry experience is essential, particularly with Scripted programming
- Be able to demonstrate detailed financial analysis, as well as IFRS (& US GAAP) accounting and financial reporting skills
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIME (or equivalent)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.