Interim Finance Manager needed, for a global entertainment giant! The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting, reporting and controllership activities of the EMEA business. You will also need to act at a Business Partner to various finance and non-finance stakeholders across the globe.
As my client needs someone to hit the ground running, they will only consider candidates who have good knowledge of SAP.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Ensure all transactions and analysis are completed timely and accurately to support the business along with the quarterly financial close and reporting to the regional and local country stakeholders.
- Timely and accurate financial reporting to each business/market and Group reporting to the US
- Ensure all internal financial controls meet minimum control standards
- Management of internal and external audit (e.g. quarterly reviews & year-end US GAAP audits, local statutory audits and SOX compliance)
- Ensure key reports, variance analysis and deliverables are produced to a high standard in a timely and accurate manner.
- Business Partner with various international stakeholders
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified accountant- ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- SAP experience is essential
- Experience working in a mature shared services environment a benefit
- Entertainment and Media experience a benefit
- Understanding US GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.