Handle Recruitment have partnered with a global entertainment brand who are on the lookout for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their finance team and manage the audit preparation, tax, and statutory accounts on a 3 month contract.
What will I be doing?
- taking the lead on statutory audit process, liaising with external auditor and ensuring tax teams and business units are prepared
- responsible for the statutory reporting for various business areas
- responsible for preparing tax packs and statutory accounts
- producing quarterly tax forecasts and annual CT returns
- reviewing inter-company balances, inputting journals and clearing down any balances
- quickly building and maintaining excellent relationships across finance, office, legal and treasury departments
- ensuring all reporting and returns are fully compliant and any issues are raised to senior management
- ACA/ACCA qualified financial accountant (or equivalent)
- Ideally Big 4 trained with experience of UK/US GAAP account preparation and international business experience
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance professionals
- Meticulously detailed and proven track record of working to tight deadlines
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.