Handle are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of a global leading ecommerce business on an interim basis. The role sits within their central London based revenue accounting team and will focus upon month end close processes along with various ad hoc projects.
- Direct responsibility for all accounting adjustments
- Posting of inter-company adjustments and transactions
- Ensuring revenue and costs are accurate
- Assisting with year-end accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience in accounting (either through work or university)
- Part-qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being pragmatic
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to communicate clearly & effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent Excel skills (Knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS is expected)
- Experience with Netsuite desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.