Interim Production Accountant needed for a hugely popular media brand! This is a 4-month interim position, where the successful candidate will work very closely with the Animation production management team. You will be tasked with budgeting reviews, cost reports, scenario calculations for development titles and much more.
Key responsibilities include -
- Overseeing cost reports from all 3rd party producers
- Accountable for reconciliation of all costs and expenses against SAP reports of shows and projects
- Manage production finance for multiple animated productions
- Overseeing all monthly 3rd party cashflows for wholly owned productions
- Consolidation of 3rd party production cashflows, forecasts, budgets and cost reports for internal review
- Re-forecasting as required for internal production spend
- Management of tax credit application process and production compliance in conjunction with external accountant.
Candidate requirements -
- Proven experience within production as a Finance Co-Coordinator, ideally within EMEA markets.
- Exceptional understanding of SAP is crucial.
- Extensive production accounting experience across complex shows required
- Experience of working with budgets and cost management.
- Experience in a fast paced, multi-cultural, corporate matrix organisation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.