Interim Senior Finance Analyst needed for an instantly recognisable eCommerce/Tech brand. This is a 10-month contract role which works closely with their Marketing team. The Senior Analyst will help to optimise their Search Engine Marketing and Search Optimisation Marketing decision making.
If you're an experienced Finance Analyst who is very strong with modelling and can work with large data sets, we'd love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include -
- Act as a Business Partner to various Senior Stakeholders across the business, both finance and non-finance
- Work closely with Marketing to develop insights that increase profitably
- Develop deep understanding of marketing channel economics, KPI and cross channel dynamics
- Use marketing knowledge to analyse large data sets and identify risk and opportunity
- Perform variance analysis and outlook forecasting activities
- Support weekly channel insights that includes key financial and operational metrics
- Advanced analytic, modelling, and forecasting skills with Advanced Excel skills with experience using SQL
- Ability to interpret and communicate data to financial and non-financial teams
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BA required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.