Handle are current in partnership with a global entertainment giant, who are looking for a Senior Finance Business Analyst. This is a 6-month contract, working in the largest revenue generating department. Working closely with the Business Planning Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning & forecasting of their digital store revenue.
Key responsibilities include -
- Create forecasting models that deliver business recommendations, whilst identifying risks/opportunities
- Oversee the monthly revenue forecast submission process
- Provide key metric insights and commentary on revenue performance, identifying key drivers of variances
- Act as a Business Partner to various senior stakeholders across the company
- Continuously review actual performance to forecast, identifying learnings and key insights to support your drive for forecast accuracy
- Support other forecasting activities as required including for flash, quarterly forecasts & full year budget
- 5+ years' experience as a business analyst or a highly commercial financial analyst role
- Have worked in a large, fast paced blue-chip organisation
- Forecasting experience essential
- Highly proficient using excel
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to structure problems for analysis
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.