Handle are partnering with this renowned global media agency who are looking for a commercially focused, senior level HR Business Partner to join them on a 9 month maternity leave contract starting January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist who thrives in a varied role with a real mix of HR strategy, team leadership, project work and HR operations.
As number 2 to the Global CPO, the senior HR Partner holds responsibility for the operational people function ensuring that a high standard of service is delivered to the business of around 350 employees. You'll operate as a senior partner and advisor to the agency leaders, and also be oversee the day to day workload of the team of 5, empowering the team, allocating work and ensuring quality delivery.
The team provide a broad generalist service covering employee engagement, learning & development, HRIS, reward etc. The role will also lead on project work and deliver on wider group initiatives and change management work.
The Ideal candidate:
- You'll be a creative minded senior HR generalist who will bring to the table strong thought leadership across all disciplines of HR
- You'll be used to working in similar fast paced, commercial and ambiguous environments - ideally media agency or similar
- You will have high level interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships at a leadership level, collaborate and have empathy
- First class stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and challenge across all levels of the business
- Will be used to developing and embedding annual people strategy in a highly entrepreneurial, fast paced businesses
- You will have a strong understanding of employment law and change management
This role is based at the agency's central London offices, with hybrid working and potential to work 4 days should that be required.
If this appeals and you can be available to start something in Jan 2022 then please apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.